Vocations | Join us!Explore what it takes to be ONE HEART in loving Jesus, your Sisters, and the world.
Peace Center RetreatsCome apart and rest awhile. Renew your relationship with God in our monastic space.
Oblate Information“Seek first the Kingdom of God.” Become an Oblate — Share our Benedictine Spirit.
Latest Post – May 15- Remembering Pentecost
JOIN US FOR PRAYER
Sunday Monday through Friday
Morning prayer 8:30 a.m. Morning Prayer- 6:30 a.m. Mass 10:00 a.m. Mass – 6:55 a.m. Evening Prayer 5:00 p.m. Evening Prayer 5:15 p.m.
Current Prayer IntentionsPrayers of the Faithful and current prayer intentions of the community
Check out the Yankton Benedictines YouTube Channel
- Theresa McGinn -Residential Volunteer Update
- New Playlist – Sisters Advice for Finals Week
- Rose Ensemble in Bishop Marty Chapel
- African Easter Entrance
- Residential Volunteer Program: Meet Theresa McGinn
- & More!
In this Jubilee Year of Mercy let us remember that
- We are called to become more like our loving, merciful God
- Love and mercy will triumph over hatred and evil
- We learn to be merciful from our experience of mercy shown to us
So each day let us drench ourselves in God’s mercy, that we may truly become “merciful like our Father.”
– Prioress Sister Penny Bingham