Vocations | Join us!
Explore what it takes to be a Yankton Benedictine and ONE HEART in loving Jesus, your sisters, and the world.
Peace Center RetreatsCome apart and rest awhile. Renew your relationship with God in our monastic space.
Oblate Information“Seek first the Kingdom of God.” Become an Oblate — Share our Benedictine Spirit.
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
-How did Halloween get it’s name?
-How did Halloween costumes come to be?
Saturday Dec. 3, 2016
9:30 a.m. – 12 noon
Yankton Benedictines Blog
Latest Post – October 8th- Oblate Dean Retreat
Residential Volunteer Blog ~ Sometimes, you only need a sandbag for great things to happen
JOIN US FOR PRAYER
Sunday Monday through Friday
Morning prayer 8:30 a.m. Morning Prayer- 6:30 a.m. Mass 10:00 a.m. Mass – 6:55 a.m. Evening Prayer 5:00 p.m. Evening Prayer 5:15 p.m.
Current Prayer IntentionsPrayers of the Faithful and current prayer intentions of the community
Yankton Benedictines You-tube
Check out the Yankton Benedictines YouTube Channel
- Residential Volunteer Video (separate link)
- How did Halloween get its name?
- What are the Sisters and Staff’s Favorite Candies?
- Jammin at the Sacred Heart Monastery Gift Shop
- “Call of the Prairie” Open House Video
- & More!
In this Jubilee Year of Mercy let us remember that
- We are called to become more like our loving, merciful God
- Love and mercy will triumph over hatred and evil
- We learn to be merciful from our experience of mercy shown to us
So each day let us drench ourselves in God’s mercy, that we may truly become “merciful like our Father.”
– Prioress Sister Penny Bingham