Benedictine Peace Center Retreats: On-going Opportunities and Upcoming Retreat Events
The Benedictine Peace Center strives to create a place of peace for you. We invite you to peruse our on-going opportunities and events and see where the Spirit might be leading you!
Schedule to meet your needs!
- Silent Personal Retreats (more information)
- Personal Directed Retreats (more information)
- Spiritual Direction Ministry Formation 2016-2018 Program (more information)
- Spiritual Direction (more information)
- Supervision Groups (more information)
- Sabbatical (more information)
- Contemplative Mornings (more information)
- Retreats to Go (inquire at email@example.com)
- Bring a Group (inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Theology Institute (more information)
Mark your calendars!
Remember, you can schedule a personal silent retreat any time — with our without the guidance of a spiritual director. Go to our Personal Retreats page for more information.
Click the links for more information.
Our Fall 2017 Scripture Study groups, using the Little Rock Scripture Study, have begun. Visit the Scripture Study page for information about these groups, and join us next Lent. Advent Retreat — Dec. 9, 2017 (please register by Dec. 6) Lenten Retreat — Feb. 17, 2018 Triduum Retreat — Thursday, March 29, 4 p.m. to Easter Sunday Morning, April 1, 2018
Vocations — Join us!
Find out what it takes to be ONE HEART in loving Jesus, your Sisters, and the world.