Benedictine Peace Center Retreats: On-going Opportunities and Upcoming Retreat Events
The Benedictine Peace Center strives to create a place of peace for you. We invite you to peruse our on-going opportunities and events and see where the Spirit might be leading you!
Schedule to meet your needs!
- Silent Personal Retreats (more information)
- Personal Directed Retreats (more information)
- Spiritual Direction Ministry Formation 2016-2018 Program (more information)
- Spiritual Direction (more information)
- Supervision Groups (more information)
- Sabbatical (more information)
- Contemplative Mornings (more information)
- Retreats to Go (inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bring a Group (inquire at email@example.com)
- Theology Institute (more information)
Peace Center Events
Mark your calendars!
Remember, you can schedule a personal silent retreat any time — with our without the guidance of a spiritual director. Go to our Personal Retreats page for more information.
Click the links for more information.
Our next event is our Triduum Retreat — Thursday, March 29, 4 p.m. to Easter Sunday Morning, April 1, 2018
Directions to the Benedictine Peace Center at Sacred Heart Monastery. We are about an hour from Sioux Falls and Sioux City, IA, and about 3 hours from Omaha or Lincoln, NE.
Vocations — Join us!
Find out what it takes to be ONE HEART in loving Jesus, your Sisters, and the world.