Retreats -- Made for Your Group!
Made for You!
We can help you create a retreat MADE FOR YOUR GROUP! You can bring your group here for a day or spend a longer time here. You can do your own programming or request input from our staff OR you can invite one of the Sisters on the Benedictine Peace Center staff to give retreat presentations to your group – parish, club, or service organization. Look below for some options. Flexible is the word!
Bring Your Group to the Benedictine Retreat Center
Your group can enjoy renewal and spiritual refreshment at the Peace Center. The options are endless. Retreats can be a half-day, full day, a weekend, or longer.
- You can plan the balance of quiet, input, and discussion that is right for you..
- You can eat meals prepared by the monastery staff — with the Sisters or just with your group.
- You can bring your own snacks, or let the Sisters serve you.
- You have the option of joining the Sisters for prayers and Mass.
- You can take advantage of the beautiful scenery and walking trails in the Yankton area.
- You can use your own resources/speakers or arrange for input from our staff. (See some possible topics below)
Retreats to Go
We can bring a retreat to you. Request a retreat at your church or other setting. Retreats can be any length of time — one hour, a half-day, one day, or a weekend. Select from a variety of topics below, or discuss your needs with our staff.
- Praying the Scriptures with Mary
- Nurturing your Spiritual Life
- Growing Closer to Christ through Praying the Scriptures
- Reconciling Mary and Martha
- Advent and Lenten themes
- A Benedictine Heart
Retreat Options for Monastic Communities and Oblates
Request a retreat director for your community retreat. Options include
Conference Retreats (Contact us to discuss a theme)
Reserve space or inquire via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (605) 668-6292.
Click for Directions to the Benedictine Peace Center at Sacred Heart Monastery.
Would you like to be on an e-mail list to receive occasional notices of up-coming retreats? Use the contact form at the bottom of the Peace Center homepage: https://yanktonbenedictines.org/center/.
Vocations — Join us!
Find out what it takes to be ONE HEART in loving Jesus, your Sisters, and the world.