Welcome to Retreats at the Benedictine Peace Center
The Benedictine Peace Retreat Center:
- A peaceful place to rest a while and renew your relationship with God
- Walk in nature on the bluffs overlooking the Missouri River
- Reflect on your relationship with God and prayer life
- Meet with a trained spiritual director who can listen and guide your retreat
- Join the monastic community for prayer and meals or cherish your solitude
A monastic space where persons can come for solitude, prayer and spiritual refreshment
A resource center for spiritual enrichment programs in a variety of settings at and away from the Center.
Through the Benedictine Peace Center the Sisters of Sacred Heart Monastery share the communal journey of seeking God with other pilgrims whom we meet on the way.
To learn more about the Peace Center, download our 2016 brochure, Retreats at the Benedictine Peace Center.
Reserve space or inquire via e-mail at email@example.com, or call (605) 668-6292.
Click to view our accommodations.
Click to meet the staff.
We have “Retreats to Go.” Click for a flier about retreat presentations we can bring to your church or to your home for your prayer group or church organization. You may also “Bring a Group” and provide your own programming or ask for input from our staff. Click for more information on this option.
Member of the Association of Benedictine Retreat Centers.
Find us on Facebook. “Like” us and read posts about upcoming opportunities and events.
Click for Directions to the Benedictine Peace Center at Sacred Heart Monastery.
Vocations — Join us!
Find out what it takes to be ONE HEART in loving Jesus, your Sisters, and the world.