About the Benedictine Peace Center
We are currently accepting fully-vaccinated residential retreatants
at the Benedictine Peace Center on a very limited basis.
You are welcome to contact us for reservations.
The Benedictine Peace Retreat Center:
- A peaceful place to rest a while and renew your relationship with God
- Walk in nature on the bluffs overlooking the Missouri River
- Meet with a trained spiritual director who can listen and guide your retreat
- Join the monastic community for prayer and meals or cherish your solitude
The Benedictine Peace Center seeks to be:
- A monastic space where persons can come for solitude, prayer and spiritual refreshment
- A resource center for spiritual enrichment programs in a variety of settings at and away from the Center.
- Through the Benedictine Peace Center the Sisters of Sacred Heart Monastery share the communal journey of seeking God with other pilgrims whom we meet on the way.
- The Peace Center welcomes men and women of all faiths.
For More Information:
To learn more about the Peace Center, download the Benedictine Peace Center brochure.
Explore your retreat options by clicking Contemplative Space to Meet Your Needs.
Reserve space or inquire: [email protected], / 605-668-6292, or use the contact form below.
Use the sidebar menu to search for programs of interest to you.
Bring a small group to the Peace Center. Do your own programming or request input from our staff.
Retreats to Go: We can bring retreats and talks to your church or organization.
Member of the Association of Benedictine Retreat Centers.
Find us on Facebook. “Like” us and read posts about upcoming opportunities and events.
Click for Directions to the Benedictine Peace Center at Sacred Heart Monastery.
Contact us with questions — or let us know if you would like to be added to our mailing list.
SHM Volunteer Program | Join us in ministry!
Come and explore our incredible setting as a Resident Volunteer!
Vocations — Join us!
Find out what it takes to be ONE HEART in loving Jesus, your Sisters, and the world.