Vocations | Join us!
Peace Center Retreats
JOIN US FOR PRAYER
Morning Prayer 8:30 a.m.
Mass 10:00 a.m.
Evening Prayer 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Morning prayer 6:30 a.m.
Mass at 6:55 a.m
Evening Prayer at 5:15 p.m.
How can you spread the good news about Sacred Heart Monastery?
We are looking to partner with individuals from the community to support us in our mission to serve God’s people in our time and place.
We are planning a community education morning and hope you’ll join us. Please fill out this form as to enable us to notify you when details have been finalized.
Current Prayer IntentionsPrayers of the Faithful and current prayer intentions of the community
Yankton Benedictines You-tube
Check out the Yankton Benedictines YouTube Channel
- SDADP 2017 Conference – Dr. Paula Caplan
- SDADP 2017 Conference – Scott Langley
- SDADP 2017 Conference – Phyllis Arends
- SDADP 2017 Conference – Traci Smith
- & More!
We are Benedictine women of Yankton, SD, sharing our gift of seeking God through prayer, work, study and community life.
As Benedictine women of Yankton we are called each day to:
- Embrace the Mystery of God
- Live a life of transformation
- Become more Christ-like
– Prioress Sister Maribeth Wentzlaff